Every now and then, you come across an inspiring individual who is taking action to make a difference in the world.
A couple of weeks ago, I was fortunate to meet such a person; standing in the supermarket checkout of all places!
It turned out that the guy standing in front of me, Andrew Cadigan (or Cad as he’s mostly known), is on an epic journey to walk – yes, you read that correctly, walk! – across Australia to raise funds for the Cancer Council. A journey of some 17,000 kms (around 10,500 miles).
I grabbed his ‘Oz On Foot’ business card and, intrigued about Cad’s adventure, I had a look at his website and was amazed at what he is doing.
Cad’s slogan is “One Man, One Pram, Two Feet and a Heart Beat!”
I interviewed Cad and asked him why he decided to go on his epic journey, what he gave up in his life to do it, and what keeps him going in tough times. Listen in to Cad’s inspiring story…
Please do share the video to spread the message! Let’s lend our support to Cad so he can raise a lot of funds for the Cancer Council and meet (actually, exceed!) his goal!
To share either:
– Click on the share buttons at the top and bottom of this article
– Copy the page URL and post or email it –
– Copy the YouTube video link and post or email it –
Thank you 🙂
To make a donation:
– Visit Cad’s website: http://www.OzOnFoot.com and donate directly to the fundraising arm of the Cancer Council
– Follow Cad’s journey (via his website) and when he’s in your town, pay him a visit!
– If you see Cad on the side of the road, consider pulling over, saying G’day, and handing over your spare change! 🙂